Project Manager Job Opening
ServiceMaster Restore of Oakville is looking for an energetic, sales oriented individual to fill an immediate opening of Project Manager.
ServiceMaster Restore provides emergency response, restoration and reconstruction services to the insurance industry, residential and commercial customers. We offer a wide range of services that remediate conditions caused by fire, flood, wind, mould, and other hazards.
The Project Manager is responsible for developing key working relationships with Adjusters and Insurance Companies. The Project Manager is responsible for determining the scope of work for the project, working in conjunction with the Homeowner, Property Manager, Adjuster, or Insurance Company. The Project Manager ensures the work is completed on time and to the highest quality, focusing on the scope and estimate of work to bring the property back to pre-loss state.
· Initiate initial customer contact
· Educate client on process, timing and expectations of emergency and repair phase
· Prepare accurate quotes and estimates, confirming target margins are met
· Ensure project requirements are being fulfilled and deadlines/milestones are achieved
· Ensure adherence to Emergency Phase and Repair Phase timelines as per established ServiceMaster standard operating procedures
· Deliver exceptional customer service to all stakeholders: i.e. Adjusters, Property Managers, Homeowners & Insurance Representatives
· Focus on marketing to develop new leads and relationships with Adjusters and Property Managers
· University or College diploma in construction management an asset
· Experience in the Restoration or Construction industry an asset
· Water Remediation Technician (WRT) certification an asset
· Fire and Smoke Restoration Technician (FSRT) certification an asset
Skills & Knowledge
· Detailed understanding of reconstruction process
· Knowledge of building codes regulating construction trade
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral
· Excellent leadership and entrepreneurial skills
· Skilled at managing multiple projects, opportunity analysis and decision making
Competitive compensation package and Company vehicle provided.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.